Thursday, March 08, 2012

None Of Your Business!

       Last week I went to my sister’s school to see her performance in a drama. First, I looked for the best seat in the school hall. Then, I sat and waited patiently for the drama.
As soon as the drama started, I tried to concentrate on the performance. The drama was good but I did not enjoy it. Because, two children were sitting behind me and they were talking loudly. I got very angry because I could not hear the conversations. So I turned my head and looked at them angrily. They did not pay any attention and kept on talking. Finally, I turned round again and said angrily that I could not hear a word.
To my surprise they told me that if that it was none of my business. I thought they did not understand. What I was trying to say was that I couldn’t hear the drama, not their conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...