Monday, March 12, 2012

Asking for Opinion


You can use these expressions to ask for an opinion.
• What do you think of ...?
• What are your views ...?
• What are your feelings about ...?
• Excuse me, Madam. What do you feel about...?
• I’d be grateful to have your view/opinion on ....
You can use these expressions to give an opinion.
• I think ....
• In my opinion ....
• My own view of the matter of the problem is ....
You can use these expressions to decline an opinion:
• Well, I’m thinking the opposite way ....
• I don’t think so. To my mind ....
• If I may say so, ....
1. Your friend : What is your opinion about Indonesian teenagers nowadays?
You :

2. Your friend : What do you think of Indonesian movies today?
You :
                       
3. Your friend : What do you feel if someone lies to you?
You :

4. Your friend : Do you think this jacket is good?
You :

5. Your friend : The damage of our forest is getting worse, don’t you think?
You :

6. Your friend : What is your view about studying abroad?
You :
Taken from: English in Focus Grade VIII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...